To get started please complete our litigation intake form at https://www.digisigner.com/online/showTemplate?linkId=5b13ff8e-4067-424f-b90d-feffb41468f2
Then fax or email copies of the following documents:
- Promissory Note (loan agreement)
- Security Instrument (lien)
- Deed of Trust
- Security Deed
- Voluntary Liens Report or Title Report
- Documents relating to Chain of Title (from your local County Recorder of Deeds Office / Land Records Office)
- Assignment of Mortgage/Deed of Trust/Security Deed
- Substitution of Trustee
- Lis Pendens
Documents relating to Foreclosure
A. Judicial Foreclosure
*Notice of Sale
*Notice of Foreclosure/Lis Pendens
*Judgment on Foreclosure
B. Non-judicial Foreclosure
*Notice of Default
*Notice of Trustee’s Sale
*Foreclosure Deed/Deed Upon Sale
6. Most Recent Mortgage or Loan Statement with Loan Number
7. Other Documents
· Certificate of Title issued by the Title Company
· Letter(s) from Lender’s Counsel
· Letter(s) from Servicer
· Any Other Court Related Documents
· Documents/Letter correspondence from bank(s), lender(s), servicer(s).
If you are missing documents, you can call your mortgage servicer and ask them (nicely) to fax or email all the documents they have for your loan to you, so you have them for your records. You can give them our fax number if you wish.
You can also call your county recorder of deeds office or land records office and ask if you can download documents online, to avoid driving to get them. Get a copy of every document recorded against your subject property, from the time you purchased the property or from the time the last mortgage was recorded, until present.
Please do NOT send photos of your documents.
You can convert, compress, and merge documents online for free at https://smallpdf.com/
Average turnaround time is 24 to 48 hours.
To schedule appointment click here https://live.vcita.com/site/ac25f9f58c17fcab/online-scheduling?service=hex0hkgqlco5k9dp