DOJ mortgage settlement with Deutsche Bank to cost $14B?
by | Sep 16, 2016 | Foreclosure Defense News, Tactics, and TipsWhile an official settlement is not yet public, it’s rumored that the U.S. Justice Department proposed that Deutsche Bank AG pay $14 billion to settle a case that dates back to the financial crisis, according to an article in The Wall Street Journal. According to an...
Get the best real estate deals first, before they hit the mass market! HOT FORECLOSURE DEALS with one simple search
Search by name, phone, address, or email to confidentially lookup information about people.
- Convicted Ex-Judge Must Use Pension to Pay Restitution for Mortgage Fraud
- Landmark Foreclosure Defense Victory and How FRAUD STOPPERS Mortgage Audit Can Help You Achieve Similar Results
- Unmasking False Claims in Bankruptcy: Unveiling the Power of Discovery Strategies with FRAUD STOPPERS’ Mortgage Audit
- Navigating Finances: A Guide for Young Veterans Entering Civilian Life
- Target faces mass civil litigation and criminal actions for promoting satan worship and murder
- How to Win a Foreclosure Case or Quiet Title Lawsuit Using Interlocutory Appeals and Discovery Demands
- Preserve the Evidence to Overturn the Tables on the Money-Changers
- Patrick Lovell Truth Bombs The Con
- How to Stop Fannie Mea Fake Foreclosures
- How to Use the Right Words to Win a Foreclosure Case or Mortgage Fraud Lawsuit
- Ocwen Related Matters
- Protecting Personal Health Information from Theft and Fraud
- 15 USC§1635 triggers and event, not a claim
- Failure to Challenge the Identity and Citizenship of the “trust” can be a fatal defect in foreclosure defense narratives
- How to Hire the Right Foreclosure Defense Attorney
- Standing to Foreclose and Holder in Due Course with Rights to Enforce
- VT Supreme Court Rules Value Must be Given in Mortgage Loan Contracts
- PA Supreme Court Opines that Aiding and Abetting a Fraud is a Separate Recognizable Tort Claim
- Now You Can Sue New York Mellon For Mortgage Fraud
- Mortgage Loan Instrument or Personal Property; what really got securitized?