Supreme Court Lifts Federal Eviction Moratorium
The US Supreme Court on Thursday ruled to end the federal eviction moratorium, noting that any continuation of the program must be specifically authorized by Congress.
“If a federally imposed eviction moratorium is to continue, Congress must specifically authorize it. The application to vacate stay presented to The Chief Justice and by him referred to the Court is granted,” the ruling reads. “It is up to Congress, not the CDC, to decide whether the public interest merits further action here.”
Now is the perfect time to sue the mortgage lenders and mortgage loan servicers for quiet title and wrongful foreclosure.
Admitting Securitization in Foreclosure Defense
Regarding Neil Garfield’s 08/16/2021 blog article entitled “Loans Were NOT Securitized. If you admit they were securitized, you are admitting the claim for foreclosure”.
We like Neil, and we often agree with him and some of his legal arguments. Interestingly enough, the one thing we don’t agree with in this particular post is that if we “admit” the loan was securitized, we are also “admitting” the claim for foreclosure.
We don’t see it that way at all, and we argue in such a way that it doesn’t matter whether we “admit” securitization or not, what matters is what happened to the mortgage payments. Since they were “pooled” (commingled) with many other mortgage payments from many other borrowers, and then from “slices” (tranches) of the “pool” the “returns” were paid to secondary-market investors under the terms of securitization.
NOT under the terms of the loan documents that constitutes an unlawful but permanent “conversion” of the borrower’s money, because by the time the money is “received” by the ultimate, and ONLY, recipients, they have no capacity to reduce the amounts of “interest” and “principal” from any individual mortgage loan, or as to any individual borrower. What they receive is called “residual income” which is the term usually used to reference income from investments which are known as “derivatives” which is how mortgage-backed securities work.
We are among the first to admit that the loans themselves were never properly “transferred” into the securitized trusts because the two conditions we always find in the trust agreements are never met:
- the completed full chain of “true sale” transfers from Originator to Sponsor; from Sponsor to Depositor; and from Depositor to Issuing Entity (a/k/a the “securitized trust”) with proper (not BLANK) endorsements of the Note, and properly-recorded assignments of the mortgage / deed of trust for each transfer.
- and (2) the properly-executed chain of transfers must be completed on or before the closing date of the trust. This requirement, stated in hundreds, if not thousands, of securitized trust agreements (essentially, ALL of them), was NEVER complied with. EVER. And we’re talking about tens of millions of loans. However, the loans themselves are “listed” as “assets” of the securitized trusts, and, most importantly, the loan payments do find their way into the “pools” where they are irreversibly commingled before being paid out to strangers under terms and conditions which are totally foreign to those in the loan documents.
This ALWAYS happens, whether or not the loan documents were properly transferred.
So, again, a key mantra is: FOLLOW THE MONEY, NOT THE DOCUMENTS. When the loan payments get commingled in the “pool” and paid out in indeterminate amounts to strangers on Wall Street to whom the borrower has no obligation to pay, and who have no way to properly account for the loan payments as “receivables” so as to reduce the amounts of “principal” and “interest” on their books and records as a lending bank must account, under our tax laws, then that’s a “conversion” and it happens because of the securitization process.
We don’t think it matters whether we “admit” that the loan was securitized or not, as long as we show the defective nature of the process and the routine mis-application of the borrower’s mortgage payments, and, of course, the result of this process.
The first step in this evidentiary process is to get a full court ready Bloomberg Securitization Audit & Expert Witness Affidavit. Once the audit is finished, we can produce your court ready quiet title or wrongful foreclosure lawsuit documents so you can get the remedy you deserve.
To order your Bloomberg Securitization Audit click here
If you have any questions, please call our office as soon as possible because the time to sue the banks for legal remedy is running out.
Now You Can Unlock the Power of Justice and the Rule of Law with FRAUD STOPPERS
Are you tired of being a victim of financial fraud, seeking the justice and legal remedy you deserve? Look no further – FRAUD STOPPERS is here to empower you with the comprehensive tools and support necessary for success. With a wide range of services tailored to your needs, we are your ultimate ally in the fight against fraud.
FRAUD STOPPERS Arsenal of Solutions includes but is not limited to:
- Audits & Investigations: Our team of skilled professionals will meticulously analyze your case, leaving no stone unturned in uncovering the truth. We employ cutting-edge techniques and resources to expose the fraud and gather irrefutable evidence. We are the only organization (to our knowledge) that can provide you with a Full Level 4 Bloomberg Securitization Audit and all the loan level data and trust information for all Government Sponsored Loans (GSE’s) and loan placed in private trust (shipped off shores) that do not report to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Expert Witness Affidavits & Testimony: Our network of esteemed experts will provide compelling affidavits and testify on your behalf, lending credibility and authority to your case. Their specialized knowledge and experience will strengthen your position in the legal battle.
- Turnkey Litigation Packages: We understand that navigating the complex legal landscape can be overwhelming. That's why we offer comprehensive litigation packages, equipped with all the necessary documents and strategies to mount a strong defense against fraudsters.
- Professional Paralegal Support: Our dedicated paralegals are committed to assisting you every step of the way. They will guide you through the process, offer invaluable insights, and provide crucial administrative support to ensure your case is well-prepared.
- Nationwide Attorney Networks: We have established a vast network of highly skilled attorneys across the country who specialize in fraud cases. Rest assured, you will be connected with a trusted legal expert who is passionate about seeking justice on your behalf.
- Legal Education and Training: At FRAUD STOPPERS, we believe that knowledge is power. That's why we provide comprehensive legal education and training resources, empowering you to understand your rights, navigate the legal system, and make informed decisions throughout your case.
- Debt Settlement Negotiations: Our experienced negotiators will engage with creditors on your behalf, striving to reach favorable debt settlement agreements. We will advocate for your interests, aiming to alleviate the financial burden caused by fraud.
- Private Lending: If you require financial assistance to support your legal battle, our private lending options can provide the necessary funding. Our trusted lending partners offer competitive rates and flexible terms, ensuring you have the resources to fight for justice.
And much more! Save Time, Money, and Increase Your Odds of Success with FRAUD STOPPERS' Proven Products and Programs
If you're serious about getting the legal remedy you deserve, FRAUD STOPPERS has everything you need to succeed while saving time, money, and increasing your odds of success. Our comprehensive range of proven products and programs is designed to streamline the process, maximize efficiency, and deliver results.
Time is of the essence when it comes to combating fraud, and we understand the importance of expediting your case. With our expertise and resources, we can minimize delays and ensure efficient progress. By leveraging our extensive experience in fraud investigations and legal strategies, you can navigate the complexities of the legal system with confidence, saving valuable time in the process.
We also recognize the financial burden that fraud can impose, and we are committed to providing cost-effective solutions. Our competitive rates for services, private lending options, and expert negotiation skills can help you save money while maximizing the value you receive. Rest assured that we strive to optimize your resources, enabling you to fight fraud without breaking the bank.
Partnering with FRAUD STOPPERS significantly increases your odds of success. Our proven track record and extensive network of experienced professionals ensure that you have the best possible resources at your disposal. From expert witness testimonies to strategic litigation packages and effective debt settlement negotiations, our carefully curated products and programs have a track record of achieving favorable outcomes. With FRAUD STOPPERS by your side, you can maximize your chances of holding fraudsters accountable and obtaining the justice you deserve.
By choosing FRAUD STOPPERS, you can save time, save money, and increase your odds of success. Our proven products and programs, combined with our commitment to your cause, empower you to reclaim your future. Take the first step towards justice by completing the form below.
Remember, with FRAUD STOPPERS, you have a trusted partner dedicated to saving you time, money, and increasing your chances of success. Let us fight by your side and help you put an end to fraud once and for all.
Our commitment to your success knows no bounds. We are constantly expanding our services and partnerships to provide you with the most effective tools in the fight against fraud.
Ready to get started?
Simply complete the form below to begin your journey towards justice. Once submitted, check your email inbox or email spam folder for detailed instructions on how to move your file forward.
Remember, you don't have to face fraud alone – FRAUD STOPPERS is here to champion your cause and bring you the justice you deserve.
Join us in the battle against fraud today!
After submission, check your email inbox or spam folder for detailed instructions on how to move your file forward to get the legal remedy you seek and deserve.
LIST OF FORECLOSURE LAWS BY STATE
Get In Touch
Phone / Fax
Phone & Fax: 800-459-1215
Send A Message
THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE MISCONSTRUED AS LEGAL ADVICE. FRAUD STOPPERS is a Private Members Association PMA. FRAUD STOPPERS PMA is NOT a law firm, non-profit organization, or government agency. FRAUD STOPPERS PMA does not operate in the public sector. Although this website is visible to the public FRAUD STOPPERS PMA does not intend for any information contained in this website to be considered as legal advise.
The information about Foreclosure law and other legal information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Information on this website may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information. This website contains links to other third-party websites. Such links are only for the convenience of the reader, user or browser; FRAUD STOPPERS and its members do not recommend or endorse the contents of the third-party sites.
Readers of this website should contact their attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular legal matter. No reader, user, or browser of this site should act or refrain from acting on the basis of information on this site without first seeking legal advice from counsel in the relevant jurisdiction. Only your individual attorney can provide assurances that the information contained herein – and your interpretation of it – is applicable or appropriate to your particular situation. Use of, and access to, this website or any of the links or resources contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between the reader, user, or browser and website authors, contributors, contributing law firms, or committee members and their respective employers. This site provides “information” about the law and is only designed to help users safely cope with their own legal needs. But legal information is not the same as legal advice — the application of law to an individual’s specific circumstances.
The views expressed at, or through, this site are those of the individual authors writing in their individual capacities only – not those of their respective employers, FRAUD STOPPERS, or committee/task force as a whole. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the contents of this site are hereby expressly disclaimed. The content on this posting is provided “as is;” no representations are made that the content is error-free.
For instant access to an affordable local competent attorney click here