Protect Yourself from Lawyers … Especially Your Own!
Do you know what it takes to win?
If not, do you plan to hire a lawyer to go to court for you.
But, you probably don’t have a clue what your lawyer should be doing.
You can save thousands in lawyer fees by doing some work yourself and cut down on the lawyer’s billable hours!
Don’t hire a lawyer without knowing “what must be done to win” often end up bankrupt. The lawyers they hire bail out before trial. The innocent lose … and never know why!
If you can’t afford a lawyer, you must to fight in the dark with both hands tied behind your back!
There IS another way!
If you must hire a lawyer:
- Know what the lawyer should do.
- Don’t pay for incompetence or laziness.
- Don’t let your lawyer cheat you!
- Know how to demand effective legal service!
If you can’t afford a lawyer:
- Force the court to protect your rights.
- Draft proper pleadings.
- Get evidence in the record.
- Make effective courtroom objections.
- Move the court to get what you want!
Quickly learn court procedures and a whole lot more by getting your How to Win in Court Course right now by clicking here: https://www.howtowinincourt.com/?REFERCODE=WF0006