FRAUD STOPPERS #1 Quiet Title Lawsuit
Now you can save money in court cost and legal fees with a FRAUD STOPPERS court ready turnkey Quiet Title Lawsuit. Stop a foreclosure sale, sue for mortgage fraud or wrongful foreclosure. Get leverage to negotiate a loan modification or settlement agreement. Get the power you need to stop a foreclosure, and sue for financial compensation for mortgage fraud, plus clear and marketable title to your property.
A quiet title action is a court action (lawsuit) intended to establish or settle the title to a property, especially during a disagreement on the title. FRAUD STOPPERS turnkey lawsuit also address issues such as: Breach of Contract, Unconscionable Contract, Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Fraud in the Inducement, Fraud in the Concealment, Lack of Standing to Foreclose, Intentional Infliction of Emotional Harm, Declaratory Judgment, Quiet Title, and other applicable causes of action that may exist in your particular situation.
FRAUD STOPPERS Quiet Title Lawsuit includes:
- Full Court Ready Complaint (Petition for Damages) listing causes of actions based on your unique situation and/or the findings of a court ready mortgage fraud investigation or audit.
- An Application for Temporary Restraining Order to STOP A FORECLOSURE SALE – if one is imminent
- Order for Temporary Restraining Order (if applicable)
- Lis Pendens to Cloud the Marketability of Title (student loans, car loans, credit card loans excluded)
- Applicable Exhibits
- How to Win Quiet Title and Advance Foreclosure Defense educational and training videos
- FRAUD STOPPERS PMA Membership
ATTENTION: This turnkey lawsuit requires an up-to-date Bloomberg securitization audit or chain of title investigation, and expert witness affidavit as supporting evidence. We may be able to use your audit & affidavit (if you already have one). If you need a court ready audit and affidavit please call us for details. 800-459-1215
FRAUD STOPPERS is the #1 company providing Foreclosure News, Stop Foreclosure, Mortgage Fraud, Wrongful Foreclosure, Short Sales, Loan Mods, Refinance, Attorneys, Credit Repair, Bankruptcy documents, and more!
Save time & money stopping foreclosure & mortgage fraud with FRAUD STOPPERS Mortgage Fraud Audits & Affidavits, Expert Witness Testimony, Legal Education, Pro Se Paralegal Support, Loan Modifications, Bankruptcy, Attorney Networks, Credit Repair, Short Sales, Refinance, Work at Home Income Opportunities, and more.
It is a well-known fact that the property matters are complex enough to require detailed attention. There are several factors to be taken into consideration to make sure the deal is fundamentally and legally solid. When it comes to a property’s title, factors which play an important role are-
- Past ownership
- Any disputes or murky transfers that can stall sales proceedings
- Clouded titles etc
To help the home buyers clear a property’s title in the event that there is an issue, a Quiet title action suit is a helpful tool to safeguard the interests of the owners. The main aim of a quiet title suit is to establish free-and-clear ownership of the property along with resolving any defects found in a property title search.
Fraud Stoppers is a renowned name in the real estate industry that can help you save time and money, and also increases your odds of success in the property transactions.
A quiet title action is a legal procedure used in the property matters that seeks to “quiet” claims to the property so that an owner is guaranteed a clear and dispute-free title. Below are some of the basics of the Quiet Title-
- For real estate professionals, it is essential to understand the process of Quiet Title fully as the process is highly effective in establishing the true ownership of the property.
- A Quiet Title suit makes sure that any kind of property title issues such as a dispute recording errors, faulty title ownership etc are resolved.
- The process is very crucial and effective in cases of alternative claims to ownership, where a quiet title action will establish which party legally owns the property.
- For the Quiet Title actions, generally, a suit is pursued if there is a chance that someone in the future could lay claim to the property.
- A quiet title action will make sure that ownership cannot be disputed in the future in any way. It acts as a legal tool that guarantees that the ownership is completely free and clear for future homeowners.
For more information on quiet title lawsuits go to http://quiettitle.org/