Mortgage Fraud Audit and Federal Lawsuit
Your Mortgage Audit uncovers compliance violations of various federal regulations including
- the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA),
- Truth in Lending Act (TILA),
- Home Ownership and Equity Protection Act (HOEPA)
- and Regulations Z.
Your Mortgage Audit includes a
- reverse engineering and calculations
- of all required TILA disclosure variables,
- a detailed analysis and review of all loan variables and features,
- an assessment of HOPEA and other disclosure requirements,
- and analysis and correct computation of the rescissions period,
- and a detailed examination of the HUD-1 settlement statement closing costs for legal violations and errors found in your loan.
Your federal lawsuit is based off the facts & findings of your mortgage fraud audit.