Illinois Homeowners Are You Looking To Stop a Foreclosure Sale or Eviction?
Attention Illinois homeowners who are facing foreclosure, do you want to stop foreclosure and mortgage fraud, stop an eviction, or learn how to cancel secured and unsecured debt obligations through strategic litigation?
If so FRAUD STOPPERS Private Members Association (PMA) can help you save time and money, and increase your odds of success, getting the legal remedy that you are looking for with easy foreclosure defense strategies that work.
If you are currently facing foreclosure, or you have recently lost your home to foreclosure, we recommend that you take immediate action and register for a FREE Mortgage Fraud Analysis. We will analysis your mortgage loan documents for signs of fraud, and show you a proven way to save time and money and increase your odds of success suing for financial compensation for mortgage fraud, clear and free title to your home, or both!
CHANCES ARE GOOD YOUR MORTGAGE LOAN CONTRACT CONTAINS FRAUD.
According to a government audit 83% of the mortgages contain legal violations. Legal errors, contract breaches, appraisal fraud, mortgage fraud, broken chain of titles, and other issues have caused the majority of mortgage transactions to be legally problematic for Banks attempting to foreclose. FRAUD STOPPERS Private Members Association (PMA) can help you stop a foreclosure sale and/or stop an eviction after a foreclosure sale with these services:
• Stop Foreclosure Sale Methods
• Stop Eviction Methods
• Reverse Foreclosure Sale
• Breach of Contract Lawsuits
• Quiet Title / Slander of Title Lawsuits
• Wrongful Foreclosure Lawsuits
• Federal Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) Lawsuits
• Federal Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Audits & Lawsuits
• Federal Truth in Lending Act (TILA) Rescission Lawsuits
• Bloomberg Securitization Audits
• Mortgage Fraud Audits
• Robo Signing Audits
• Chain of Title Investigations
• Trial Ready Evidence Packages
• Expert Witness Affidavits & Testimony
• Pro Se Products & Services
• Pro Se Education & Training Material
• FREE Pro Se Administrative Remedy Documents
• Nationwide Foreclosure Defense Attorney Network
• Attorney Education Curriculum
• Attorney Loan Modifications
• Pro Se Loan Modifications
• Attorney Bankruptcy Services
• Pro Se Bankruptcy Services & Support
• Investor Short Sale / Buyback Transactions
• Investor Joint Venture Transactions
• Private Equity Refinance Transactions
• Creative Real Estate Solutions
• Deed in Lieu Transactions
• Credit Repair Programs
• Easy, Non-Credit Based, Financing Options Available
If you would like learn How to Cancel Secured and Unsecured Debt Obligations through Strategic Litigation join FRAUD STOPPERS PMA right now.