How to Stop Fannie Mea Fake Foreclosures
FRAUD STOPPERS PMA is your only source for court ready evidence to win your Fannie Mea foreclosure. Let FRAUD STOPPERS and our insider banking expert and licensed private investigator give you and your attorney the facts and evidence you need to win your case today. To our knowledge we are the only organization that can locate the loan level data and trust information for a GSE (government sponsored entity) mortgages and private trusts that do not report to the SEC.
Our chain of title analysis and affidavit is produced by a Licensed Private Investigation who specializes in Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) and Chain of Title Investigations for homeowners, their Attorneys, and Real Estate Professionals that help Homeowners fighting foreclosure and mortgage fraud.
In today’s world of securitized residential mortgages, a Secured Mortgage Loan consists of two parts: (A) the financial obligation (created by the Tangible Promissory Note) which operates in accordance with Federal and State Law, and (B) an enforceable contractual lien instrument (i.e. Tangible Security Instrument, Mortgage, Deed of Trust) intended to provide an alternate method of collection of payment to the Holder of the financial instrument in accordance with State Law. In reviewing the transfer and ownership history of a Secured Mortgage Loan, one must evaluate the negotiation of the financial instrument and consider the laws applicable to the Security Instrument upon said negotiation of the financial instrument.
Our Competent Evidence Package looks at the true sequential ownership of a Securitized Mortgage Loan Security Instrument as evidenced by the documents related to the client’s property filed with the County Recorder’s Office, and compares it to the claims of ownership made by the party attempting to foreclose. The Competent Evidence Package shows what steps SHOULD have been taken in the securitization process in order to become a proper party to enforce the mortgage contract, according to both statutory and case l aw. More importantly, the Competent Evidence Package shows what steps were ACTUALLY taken in the securitization process, and what steps were NOT taken, and the results of these actions/inactions on the Chain of Title as shown by the County Records.
Many times clients and their attorneys lack competent evidence. The term “competent evidence” is used to refer to evidence that is directly relevant and of such nature that it can be admitted into evidence in a court of law. For a client considering going into litigation, a prior assessment of the potential violations surrounding the Chain of Tit le of a Securitized Mortgage Loan is a much-needed tool for determining whether there is a valid basis for proceeding with a legal action.
The goal is to arm one’s self with indisputable evidence so they may clearly and accurately demonstrate that the claims made by the foreclosing party may be inaccurate and/or fraudulent. In addition to the written Chain of Title Analysis, our Investigators also create a customized infographic/flowchart/schematic to visually represent their findings regarding the path taken by the various parts of the client’s Mortgage Loan and the parties involved in the securitization process. This visual representation is invaluable in making the arguments indisputable and understandable to the clients, attorneys, and judges – A picture is truly worth a thousand words.
To clarify and sum up, our pro quiet title package includes:
A competent evidence package including chain of title analysis
Definitions and descriptions of the 5 parts of a Mortgage Loan Instrument and the various laws/codes that govern them
A detailed explanation of how securitization was SUPPOSED to work versus how it ACTUALLY worked
A detailed explanation of the difference between a paper Note and an electronic “eNote”
Screenshots of the client’s results from MERS/FannieMae/FreddieMac/RMBS databases
A visual flowchart-schematic detailing exactly what happened to the various parts of the client’s loan
Applicable Trust Law for the state where the securitized Trust is held
Definitions and visual examples of the different kinds of “indorsements” (to properly argue against the banks’ claims of “indorsement in blank”)
The PSA and 424B5 Prospectus of the RMBS Trust, or the Offering Circular Supplement of the GSE Trust (to prove they didn’t follow their own guidelines)
A sample flowchart showing the difference between how banks are supposed to handle securitization and how they usually actually do. This will give you a quick idea of what we look for and how we argue the corruption of the chain of title.
Affidavit of Fact detailing the credentials of the Licensed Private Investigator who performs the chain of title analysis and the documents he/she examined come notarized, and blue-ink originals are mailed to whichever address the law office has provided, ready to be placed into court as exhibits.
Declaratory Relief Complaint | Motion for Declaratory Judgment
TROs, Lis Pendens & Complaint Equitable/Special Damages relief, if needed.
6 hour training webinar on quieting title so you will learn how the process works
Call for details 800-459-1215
Fake Foreclosures Using the Fannie Mae Name
1. The central issue is not whether the homeowner owes a “servicer” any money. The central issue is whether the homeowner owes a creditor money.
Wall Street securities firms (Investment Banks) have many tricks by which they make fictitious claims appear to come alive. It is like those movies in which animated characters join the “Real-Life” figures. We accept this because we are there to be entertained, and we do not concern ourselves that neither animated characters nor the “real-life” characters are, in fact, real. They are imaginary, and we watch them to be entertained. And to be entertained, we must accept the story and characters as true.
Securitization and foreclosure are the same. The animated characters are those “mortgage-backed securities,” and the “real-life” characters are either fictional names of nonexistent entities or fictional use of names of business entities that technically exist but have no business interests in creating to a claim to collect money from anyone.
But in this case, the ticket price is always in six or seven figures. The homeowner may eventually lose the house to a non-creditor party, or the investors will lose their money by buying certificates that convey no interest in any loans. But this does not stop Wall Street intermediaries and sham conduits from being named by ignorant lawyers as being the parties on whose behalf a foreclosure is initiated.
One of the favorite tools used to force the sale of homesteads strictly for profit and not to pay off any debt is invoking the name “FANNIE MAE.”
So here is my answer to most questions involving the foreclosures in which FANNIE is used as a foil either directly or indirectly.
As for Fannie Mae, I think you might be oversimplifying the situation.
1. I totally agree that if FNMA is not the creditor — either on its own behalf or on behalf of a legally existing trust as Master Trustee, then any records of FNMA or anyone claiming to enforce a claim for money on behalf of FNMA is irrelevant, and even potentially subject to sanctions.
2. To know whether FNMA is a creditor, a lawyer purportedly representing FNMA must be willing to assert that status based upon a declaration or confirmation from FNMA that the subject homeowner owes FNMA money.
1. This is one of the places where procedural tricks take the place of substantive allegations or arguments.
2. The issue under the rules of evidence is whether the declaration from FNMA is truthful, and perhaps just as important whether an officer of FNMA gave such a declaration. This highlights how the banks weaponize the rules of procedure. The outlook is cloudy.
1. If you do not stay razor sharped focussed on the central issue, you will get (a) an acknowledgment or declaration from a person (probably a contract worker) singing on behalf of a “servicer” (whose function as a servicer is not supported by any evidence) who claims representative rights for litigating on behalf of FNMA.
2. The central issue is not whether the homeowner owes a “servicer” any money. The central issue is whether the homeowner owes a creditor money.
3. The FNMA servicing agreement DOES grant such powers to Wells Fargo and other qualified banks.
4. By focusing the court’s attention on the existence of those powers, the opposition is able to distract the court from the central issue of litigation: whether the homeowner owes money to FNMA.
5. The liability of the homeowner is initially presumed from any document that looks even close to being facially valid. So the job of the homeowner and homeowner’s counsel is to rebut that presumption or to remove the right to use it. Since the homeowner cannot rebut the presumption without an admission from the opposition, there is only one strategy that has a good chance of success: attacking the right to use the presumption.
3. Attacking the use of the presumption means either (1) attacking and objecting to the “facial validity” of a document (typically the endorsement of the note or assignment of the mortgage) and/or (2) attacking the right of the opposition to put on any evidence since it has violated the discovery rules contained in the rules of civil procedure. The opposition violates those rules when they fail to answer the question and produce a copy of the unpaid loan account on the books of FNMA.
1. By failing to provide evidence or information likely to lead to the discovery of admissible evidence relating to the existence and ownership of the presumed underlying obligation, they have waived their right to presume that the underlying obligation exists or is owned by FNMA.
2. They can still produce such evidence at trial, but only if they have complied with discovery demands and the court’s orders compelling compliance with the discovery rules and with the orders issued by the court.
The central issue in the litigation is not whether powers are granted between parties but rather whether any of them ever had any relevant powers as the foundation for the claim to collect money from the homeowner.
Ironically, due to the court doctrine that denies homeowners the right to be proactive in challenging the “servicer” and “creditor” until after the foreclosure is launched, and in many jurisdictions, after the foreclosure is completed, the best time to present this might be by tracking the events after judgment and after the sale.
It is there that the truth comes out. The judgment, credit bid, or right to sell is often transferred multiple times to conceal the fact that FNMA did not get any money from a forced sale and was never intended to receive it. The paperwork, as always, is vague and confusing. But homeowners do have the right to inquire where the money went and the amount of the loss that was covered on which account or ledger of what party.
Now You Can Unlock the Power of Justice and the Rule of Law with FRAUD STOPPERS
Are you tired of being a victim of financial fraud, seeking the justice and legal remedy you deserve? Look no further – FRAUD STOPPERS is here to empower you with the comprehensive tools and support necessary for success. With a wide range of services tailored to your needs, we are your ultimate ally in the fight against fraud.
FRAUD STOPPERS Arsenal of Solutions includes but is not limited to:
- Audits & Investigations: Our team of skilled professionals will meticulously analyze your case, leaving no stone unturned in uncovering the truth. We employ cutting-edge techniques and resources to expose the fraud and gather irrefutable evidence. We are the only organization (to our knowledge) that can provide you with a Full Level 4 Bloomberg Securitization Audit and all the loan level data and trust information for all Government Sponsored Loans (GSE’s) and loan placed in private trust (shipped off shores) that do not report to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Expert Witness Affidavits & Testimony: Our network of esteemed experts will provide compelling affidavits and testify on your behalf, lending credibility and authority to your case. Their specialized knowledge and experience will strengthen your position in the legal battle.
- Turnkey Litigation Packages: We understand that navigating the complex legal landscape can be overwhelming. That's why we offer comprehensive litigation packages, equipped with all the necessary documents and strategies to mount a strong defense against fraudsters.
- Professional Paralegal Support: Our dedicated paralegals are committed to assisting you every step of the way. They will guide you through the process, offer invaluable insights, and provide crucial administrative support to ensure your case is well-prepared.
- Nationwide Attorney Networks: We have established a vast network of highly skilled attorneys across the country who specialize in fraud cases. Rest assured, you will be connected with a trusted legal expert who is passionate about seeking justice on your behalf.
- Legal Education and Training: At FRAUD STOPPERS, we believe that knowledge is power. That's why we provide comprehensive legal education and training resources, empowering you to understand your rights, navigate the legal system, and make informed decisions throughout your case.
- Debt Settlement Negotiations: Our experienced negotiators will engage with creditors on your behalf, striving to reach favorable debt settlement agreements. We will advocate for your interests, aiming to alleviate the financial burden caused by fraud.
- Private Lending: If you require financial assistance to support your legal battle, our private lending options can provide the necessary funding. Our trusted lending partners offer competitive rates and flexible terms, ensuring you have the resources to fight for justice.
And much more! Save Time, Money, and Increase Your Odds of Success with FRAUD STOPPERS' Proven Products and Programs
If you're serious about getting the legal remedy you deserve, FRAUD STOPPERS has everything you need to succeed while saving time, money, and increasing your odds of success. Our comprehensive range of proven products and programs is designed to streamline the process, maximize efficiency, and deliver results.
Time is of the essence when it comes to combating fraud, and we understand the importance of expediting your case. With our expertise and resources, we can minimize delays and ensure efficient progress. By leveraging our extensive experience in fraud investigations and legal strategies, you can navigate the complexities of the legal system with confidence, saving valuable time in the process.
We also recognize the financial burden that fraud can impose, and we are committed to providing cost-effective solutions. Our competitive rates for services, private lending options, and expert negotiation skills can help you save money while maximizing the value you receive. Rest assured that we strive to optimize your resources, enabling you to fight fraud without breaking the bank.
Partnering with FRAUD STOPPERS significantly increases your odds of success. Our proven track record and extensive network of experienced professionals ensure that you have the best possible resources at your disposal. From expert witness testimonies to strategic litigation packages and effective debt settlement negotiations, our carefully curated products and programs have a track record of achieving favorable outcomes. With FRAUD STOPPERS by your side, you can maximize your chances of holding fraudsters accountable and obtaining the justice you deserve.
By choosing FRAUD STOPPERS, you can save time, save money, and increase your odds of success. Our proven products and programs, combined with our commitment to your cause, empower you to reclaim your future. Take the first step towards justice by completing the form below.
Remember, with FRAUD STOPPERS, you have a trusted partner dedicated to saving you time, money, and increasing your chances of success. Let us fight by your side and help you put an end to fraud once and for all.
Our commitment to your success knows no bounds. We are constantly expanding our services and partnerships to provide you with the most effective tools in the fight against fraud.
Ready to get started?
Simply complete the form below to begin your journey towards justice. Once submitted, check your email inbox or email spam folder for detailed instructions on how to move your file forward.
Remember, you don't have to face fraud alone – FRAUD STOPPERS is here to champion your cause and bring you the justice you deserve.
Join us in the battle against fraud today!
After submission, check your email inbox or spam folder for detailed instructions on how to move your file forward to get the legal remedy you seek and deserve.
LIST OF FORECLOSURE LAWS BY STATE
THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE MISCONSTRUED AS LEGAL ADVICE. FRAUD STOPPERS is a Private Members Association PMA. FRAUD STOPPERS PMA is NOT a law firm, non-profit organization, or government agency. FRAUD STOPPERS PMA does not operate in the public sector. Although this website is visible to the public FRAUD STOPPERS PMA does not intend for any information contained in this website to be considered as legal advise.
The information about Foreclosure law and other legal information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Information on this website may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information. This website contains links to other third-party websites. Such links are only for the convenience of the reader, user or browser; FRAUD STOPPERS and its members do not recommend or endorse the contents of the third-party sites.
Readers of this website should contact their attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular legal matter. No reader, user, or browser of this site should act or refrain from acting on the basis of information on this site without first seeking legal advice from counsel in the relevant jurisdiction. Only your individual attorney can provide assurances that the information contained herein – and your interpretation of it – is applicable or appropriate to your particular situation. Use of, and access to, this website or any of the links or resources contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between the reader, user, or browser and website authors, contributors, contributing law firms, or committee members and their respective employers. This site provides “information” about the law and is only designed to help users safely cope with their own legal needs. But legal information is not the same as legal advice — the application of law to an individual’s specific circumstances.
The views expressed at, or through, this site are those of the individual authors writing in their individual capacities only – not those of their respective employers, FRAUD STOPPERS, or committee/task force as a whole. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the contents of this site are hereby expressly disclaimed. The content on this posting is provided “as is;” no representations are made that the content is error-free.
For instant access to an affordable local competent attorney click here