Goldman Sachs $5,000,000,000 Securitization Lawsuit Settlement
Discover if your mortgage loan was securitized by Goldman Sachs and therefore eligible to the $1,800,000,000 securitization lawsuit settlement available for Homeowners and Borrowers in the Form of Principal Reduction and/or Financial Fraud Claim Damages.
The Wall Street bank said it will pay a $2,385,000,000 civil monetary penalty, make $875,000,000 in cash payments and provide $1,800,000,000 in consumer relief. The bank will offer a reduction in unpaid principal for affected homeowners and borrowers, financing for construction and debt support, among other things.
The agreement in principle will resolve actual and potential civil claims by the US Department of Justice, the New York and Illinois attorney generals, the National Credit Union Administration and the federal home loan Banks of Chicago and Seattle, the company said. https://www.fraudstoppers.org/goldman-sachs-securitization-lawsuit-settlement/
FRAUD STOPPERS Private Members Association can provide you with cutting edge litigation support products and services used to sue mortgage lenders, banks, securitizers, trusts and loan servicers. Our turnkey Quiet Title / Wrongful Foreclosure Lawsuit and Supporting Evidence Package includes:
- Full Bloomberg Securitization Audit with Time Stamped Bloomberg Screen Shots (court ready evidence of securitization fraud)
- Full Chain of Title Analysis of all the ASSIGNMENTS & TRANSFERS
- Full Mortgage FRAUD Analysis
- Robo Signing Analysis
- COURT READY EXPERT WITNESS AFFIDAVIT from Leading Industry Expert who has performed over 3,000 Mortgage Securitization Investigations, testified as an expert witness in multiple jurisdictions, has training & certified more than 500 mortgage securitization analysts through nationally recognized auditor training course, recognized as the nation’s leading expert in mortgage securitization fraud, has an MBA, securities license, and is an adjunct professor at UCLA
- Full Petition for Damages listing 12-15 Different Causes of Action all based on the findings in the securitization audit report: A court ready 40-page full turn-key lawsuit to sue your lender for financial compensation and quiet title (clear and free title) to your real property
- Application for a Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) – designed to STOP A FORECLOSURE SALE
- Lis Pendens to Cloud the Marketability of Title (used to deter any 3rd party investors from purchasing real property at auction, or prevent the sale of real property
- Federal FDCPA Demand Letter(s) to help you get the material facts needed to exhibit to your mortgage fraud lawsuits
- Federal lawsuit seeking financial compensation for violations of the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Tort Letter (to stop a foreclosure sale)
- A professionally prepared Qualified Written Request Letter (QWR) to uncover and verify accounting errors & violations found in your loan
- Error Resolution & Information Request Letter (ERIR Letter) that demands physical inspection of the original, wet-ink-signature loan documents
- Federal Truth in Lending Act (TILA) Rescission Letter – that can overcome the 3-year status of limitations, so you can rescind (cancel) your mortgage loan contract using the power of federal law and the groundbreaking United States Supreme Court Case Decision Jesinoski v. Countrywide Home Loans, Inc.
- Bankruptcy Documents, Forms, and Information to stripe your mortgage lien from your real property for clear and free title using Bankruptcy Rule 3001 (Starker v. USA)
- Bonus Reports: How to Respond to a Notice of Default & Why You Should Never Make an Admission to a Contract of Indebtedness
- How to Win Quiet Title & Foreclosure Defenses Videos (over 30 hours of detailed instructional videos performed by leading foreclosure defense attorneys)
You can get your turnkey Quiet Title / Wrongful Foreclosure Lawsuit and Supporting Evidence Package right now by clicking here: https://www.fraudstoppers.org/product/quiet-title-wrongful-foreclosure-turnkey-lawsuit-and-supporting-evidence-package/
Take action today and find out if your mortgage loan was involved in Goldman Sachs securitization scheme. Let FRAUD STOPPERS PMA help you recover your share of this settlement and any other legal remedy that you deserve!
FRAUD STOPPERS PMA has access to a complete list of Trusts and REMICS that were associated with the Goldman Sachs Securitization related to this Goldman Sachs securitization lawsuit and settlement.
Call us today to see if your Mortgage was part of this Goldman Sachs Securitization Settlement and if you are entitled to financial compensation or mortgage relief at 573-292-1280.
STOP MORTGAGE & FORECLOSURE FRAUD
SUE THE BANK
WITH ATTORNEY, OR PRO SE
Affordable Payment Options Available
Call for details 573-292-1280
For information on foreclosure defense call us at 573-292-1280. We offer litigation support, admissible evidence, expert witness testimony, education, training, and support in all 50 states to attorneys and pro se homeowners.
Feel free to connect with us . . .
Address: Birch Tree MO 65438 Phone: 573-292-1280 Email: Info@FraudStoppers.org
DISCLOSURE: NOTICE OF Copyright © 2017 FRAUD STOPPERS, FRAUD STOPPERS PMA. THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE MISCONSTRUED AS LEGAL ADVICE. Legal Information is NOT Legal Advice: This site provides “information” that is only designed to help users safely cope with their own general legal needs. Legal information is NOT the same as legal advice — the application of law to an individual’s specific circumstances. FRAUD STOPPERS is a National Private Members Association (PMA). PLEASE TAKE NOTICE OF THE FOLLOWING MARS Disclosure[s] 12 C.F.R. 1015.: (1) FRAUD STOPPERS PMA is NOT Affiliated with any Government Agency or Any Bank Lender; (2) Even if YOU Accept any of FRAUD STOPPERS PMA Products or Services Your Lender May Choose to NOT Change Your Loan. FRAUD STOPPERS products and services are only available to Active Members of the FRAUD STOPPERS PRIVATE MEMBERS ASSOCIATION. To join FRAUD STOPPERS PMA click here: https://www.fraudstoppers.org/members-only/