To Sue, or Not to Sue, that is the question!
If you have legal standing to sue your lender or loan servicer for mortgage or foreclosure fraud you should sue because you have a moral and legal obligation to do so.
If you read the Borrowers Covenants Clause of your mortgage or deed of trust you will see that you have agreed to defend the title of your real property against any faulty liens or encumbrances. But what if your deed of trust or mortgage is legally “faulty” to begin with? If your mortgage loan contract was a Table Funded Securitized Transaction than it was legally void from the time you signed it! Furthermore you were mostly likely defrauded (tricked) into signing that agreement under false pretenses. In a mortgage fraud case you don’t sue for what you were defrauded of, instead you can sue for triple the original amount of the loan (treble damages).
If you were defrauded we believe that you have a moral obligation to right the wrong; because ancient religious manuscripts states that “A false balance is abomination to the LORD: but a just weight is his delight.” So you may have a moral and legal obligation to sue for financial compensation and quiet title to your home. IF you do we can help you save time and money, and increase your odds of success. For more information contact our offices at 844.372.8378
Remember “Knowledge is Power”!
FRAUD STOPPERS PMA
FRAUD STOPPERS PMA Mortgage Foreclosure Defense Blog Update April 04, 2017
Recent Blog Stories:
New York Court finds foreclosure past statutes of limitations and cancels Mortgage: Costa v. Deutsche Bank
New York Court finds foreclosure past statutes of limitations and cancels Mortgage: Costa v. Deutsche Bank costa-v-deutsche-bank-2017-03-29 New York enforces the statute of limitations for debt collection including mortgages. A federal judge has granted two New…
“Franz Kafka lives… he works at Bank of America.” Judge Christopher Klein’s words kick off an incredible ruling in a federal bankruptcy court in California last week, condemning Bank of America for a long nightmare of a foreclosure against a couple…
A federal judge on Thursday said Wells Fargo & Co (WFC.N) must face litigation seeking to hold it responsible for billions of dollars of claimed investor losses stemming from its alleged failures as a trustee overseeing risky residential mortgage-backed…
Which is peanuts.. Earlier Tuesday, Wells Fargo announced that its Community Reinvestment Act rating is being downgraded by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, due in part to the bank’s fake account scandal that led to a $185 million fine from the Consumer…
Bank of America must pay $46 million for improperly foreclosing on a California couple’s home in 2010. U.S. Bankruptcy Court Judge Christopher Klein levied [PDF] the judgement against the bank this week, calling Bank of America’s actions in foreclosing on the…
For more than two years, Ocwen Financial has been prohibited from acquiring new mortgage servicing rights in bulk, thanks to the company’s $150 million settlementwith the New York Department of Financial Services. The news got a little better earlier this year when…
Petition for Permanent Moratorium for Foreclosures for Service Members, Veterans, and Military Retirees
Petition for Permanent Moratorium for Foreclosures for Service Members, Veterans, and Military Retirees Dear friends, I wanted to let you know about a new petition I created on We the People, a new feature on WhiteHouse.gov, and ask for your support. Will you add your…
I’m passing this link out for people to sign. We need 100,000 signatures in order for the petition to be reviewed. It’s calling for an investigation into the unlawful foreclosures in the State of Washington. Please pass on……. Thank-you for…
FRAUD STOPPERS Private Members Association (PMA)
If you want to learn How to Cancel Secured and Unsecured Debt Obligations through Strategic Litigation join FRAUD STOPPERS Private Members Association (PMA) today for only $97 and get instant access to cutting edge litigation support products and services that are designed to help you save time and money and increase your odds of success getting the legal remedy you deserve.
Your Membership to FRAUD STOPPERS Private Members Association (PMA) includes:
- Mortgage Fraud Analysis and Bloomberg Securitization Search to determine the potential causes of action your mortgage loan situation qualifies for
- Detailed Written Mortgage Fraud Report revealing the UCC violations contained in your loan mortgage contract, what you can sue for, and why
- A Confidential Potential Cause of Action Consultation for personalized legal strategies conducted by a licensed, bonded, Private Investigator who specializes in Mortgage Fraud
- A Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Audit for violations of the Dood Frank Act for monetary awards of up to $10,000.00
- A Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Federal Lawsuit to collect the monetary awards that your loan qualifies for, conducted by a law firm on contingency
- An Attorney Drafted Qualified Written Request (QWR) Letter and other Administrative, Informal Discovery, Documents like federal debt validation letters and a revolutionary federal TILA Rescission Letter
- A DIY, fill-in-the-blank, Complaint for violations of the Federal Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) demanding $100,000.00 in financial compensation
- And most importantly you’ll get instant access to Members Only litigation support products & services that include:
- Court Ready Quiet Title & Wrongful Foreclosure Lawsuit Packages
- Trial Ready Evidence Packages
- Expert Witness Affidavits & Testimony
- Temporary Restraining Orders (TRO)
- Lis Pendens
- Court Ready Discovery Document
- Nationwide Foreclosure Defense Attorney Network
- Attorney Loan Modifications
- Pro Se Education & Training Programs
- Pro Se Bankruptcy Services & Support
- And More!
If you want to sue your mortgage lender for mortgage or foreclosure fraud you can join FRAUD STOPPERS PMA right now and get the help you need to gain the remedy that you deserve at: https://fraudstoppers.org/members-only/
For information on foreclosure defense call us at 844-372-8378. We offer litigation support, admissible evidence, expert witness testimony, education, training, and support in all 50 states to attorneys and pro se homeowners.
Feel free to connect with us . . .
Address: 332 S Michigan Avenue Suite 1032 #F513 Chicago IL 60604-4434 Phone: 844-372-8378
Legal Information Is Not Legal Advice: This site provides “information” about the law and is only designed to help users safely cope with their own legal needs. But legal information is not the same as legal advice — the application of law to an individual’s specific circumstances. THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE MISCONSTRUED AS LEGAL ADVICE. Fraud Stoppers is NOT a law firm, non-profit organization, or government agency. Register for your Free Mortgage Fraud Analysis and Securitization Search, and get Free Foreclosure Defense Help and Free Foreclosure Defense Documents that you can use to stop a foreclosure and save your house.