70 MILLION MORTGAGES ARE LEGALLY VOID!
DO YOU HAVE ONE OF THEM?
BANKS AND WALL STREET TRUSTS HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR WRONGFUL ASSIGNMENT OF DEEDS OF TRUST!
General Overview: Upwards of 70 million mortgage-loan-contracts are legally faulty. It has now been determined that many of the entities attempting to foreclose on homes do not hold legal title to do so.
If you suspect that you may have been wrongfully foreclosed upon, or are currently facing foreclosure, we recommend that you take immediate action and call us for a free mortgage fraud analysis because in 2006 the California Supreme Court ruled in Yvanova v. New Century Mortgage Corporation (Case No. S218973, Cal. Sup. Ct. February 18, 2016) homeowners have standing to challenge a note assignment in an action for wrongful foreclosure on the grounds that the assignment is void.
What does Glaski v. Bank of America mean to you?
The Glaski decision presents the idea that if some entity wants to collect a debt or foreclose on your property, they must first own the debt. Furthermore, if that entity is claiming ownership by way of an Assignment, it must prove that Assignment is valid.
“This is one of the most significant cases in Calif. Real Estate Law in the last fifty years,” explained Stephen J. Foondos, managing partner of United Law Center. “Unlike the myriad weak modification programs that gave little or nothing to a relatively small number of homeowners, the Glaski decision offers real financial relief to all who were (wrongfully) foreclosed upon.”
FRAUD STOPPERS PMA Mortgage Foreclosure Defense Blog Update April 11, 2017
Recent Blog Stories:
How to Control Corrupt Courts, Judges, and Lawyers! Law school teaches all sorts of things … but not how to control judges nor how to overcome scheming tricks of crooked lawyers! Law school is not the real world. Law professors are too politically correct to…
MISSOULA, Mont. (AP) — The Missoula City Commission has voted to pull $2.6 million of the city’s money from Wells Fargo accounts because the bank is invested in the Dakota Access Pipeline and because employees opened fraudulent customer accounts to generate fees and…
Here’s why Wells Fargo forces its customers into arbitration: It wins most of the time The fine print: portion of an arbitration clause from a Wells Fargo credit card agreement, which binds the customer to arbitrate almost any dispute with the bank and forbids…
You CAN Control Judges! Learn how to show the judge an appellate court will reverse his decisions on appeal if he doesn’t rule in your favor. Otherwise, the judge will rule as he pleases. If you let the judge think you don’t know how to appeal, or…
Wells Fargo blames former retail division head for Wells Fargo sales scandal The report, carried out by board Chairman Stephen Sanger and three other independent directors and released to media on Monday, said former retail division head Carrie Tolstedt ignored the…
FRAUD STOPPERS Private Members Association (PMA)
If you want to learn How to Cancel Secured and Unsecured Debt Obligations through Strategic Litigation join FRAUD STOPPERS Private Members Association (PMA) today for only $97 and get instant access to cutting edge litigation support products and services that are designed to help you save time and money and increase your odds of success getting the legal remedy you deserve.
Your Membership to FRAUD STOPPERS Private Members Association (PMA) includes:
- Mortgage Fraud Analysis and Bloomberg Securitization Search to determine the potential causes of action your mortgage loan situation qualifies for
- Detailed Written Mortgage Fraud Report revealing the UCC violations contained in your loan mortgage contract, what you can sue for, and why
- A Confidential Potential Cause of Action Consultation for personalized legal strategies conducted by a licensed, bonded, Private Investigator who specializes in Mortgage Fraud
- A Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Audit for violations of the Dood Frank Act for monetary awards of up to $10,000.00
- A Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Federal Lawsuit to collect the monetary awards that your loan qualifies for, conducted by a law firm on contingency
- An Attorney Drafted Qualified Written Request (QWR) Letter and other Administrative, Informal Discovery, Documents like federal debt validation letters and a revolutionary federal TILA Rescission Letter
- A DIY, fill-in-the-blank, Complaint for violations of the Federal Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) demanding $100,000.00 in financial compensation
- And most importantly you’ll get instant access to Members Only litigation support products & services that include:
- Court Ready Quiet Title & Wrongful Foreclosure Lawsuit Packages
- Trial Ready Evidence Packages
- Expert Witness Affidavits & Testimony
- Temporary Restraining Orders (TRO)
- Lis Pendens
- Court Ready Discovery Document
- Nationwide Foreclosure Defense Attorney Network
- Attorney Loan Modifications
- Pro Se Education & Training Programs
- Pro Se Bankruptcy Services & Support
- And More!
If you want to sue your mortgage lender for mortgage or foreclosure fraud you can join FRAUD STOPPERS PMA right now and get the help you need to gain the remedy that you deserve at: https://fraudstoppers.org/members-only/
To your victory!
FRAUD STOPPERS PMA
For information on foreclosure defense call us at 844-372-8378. We offer litigation support, admissible evidence, expert witness testimony, education, training, and support in all 50 states to attorneys and pro se homeowners.
Feel free to connect with us . . .
Address: 332 S Michigan Avenue Suite 1032 #F513 Chicago IL 60604-4434 Phone: 844-372-8378
Legal Information Is Not Legal Advice: This site provides “information” about the law and is only designed to help users safely cope with their own legal needs. But legal information is not the same as legal advice — the application of law to an individual’s specific circumstances. THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE MISCONSTRUED AS LEGAL ADVICE. Fraud Stoppers is NOT a law firm, non-profit organization, or government agency. Register for your Free Mortgage Fraud Analysis and Securitization Search, and get Free Foreclosure Defense Help and Free Foreclosure Defense Documents that you can use to stop a foreclosure and save your house.